Sunday, October 28, 2012

Definite purpose + Definite aim= FAITH


"In the Bible it says in Hebrews 11:1 Faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of things not seen."
 We must believe and have Faith that any ideas we have that have been combined with a little imagination, vibration of thought, and desire will be a success.  We must have an open mind to any suggestions that will make the idea better.

Faith is a substance.  The dictionary states that substance is what a thing consists of such as matter or material.and it develops the quality or qualities that make a thing what it is.So faith is a substance and we can prove things by it because faith is the evidence of things not seen.We should not confuse faith with hoping, dreaming, or trying.  Faith is a very real thing and the evidence of it must be evidenced in our lives. To be evidenced in our lives we must have a definite purpose and a definite aim.
   By really knowing what this purpose is and knowing that we have the ability to achieve this purpose, we develop self-confidence and Faith.
  Napolean Hill tells about a self-confidence formula and I quote part of it:
"I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon
truth and justice, therefore, I will engage  in no transaction which does not benefit all whom
it affects.  I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of
other people.  I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others.  I will eliminate hatred, envy, jeaqlousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success.
 I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself.

To find out how this can be used in business,Click Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment